click on GCGC Logo to return to home page
Meeting Photographs by Anina Bachrach click here
Gulf Coast Garden Club
November 8, 2021
General Meeting Agenda
9:00am – Hospitality: Sign in, 50/50 & Basket tickets, Coffee, Treats, Conversation
- Conserve by bringing your own cup!
9:30am – General Meeting
- Opening Remarks: President Pat Townsend
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Inspirational Message
9:45am – Program:
‘EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT Tropical Roses’. Debbie Hughes, Horticulture Director, Edison and Ford Winter Estates. Debbie will demonstrate her expertise in regards to the unique aspects of growing Topical roses in Florida.
10:30am – Break
11:00am – Business Meeting
- Fill Club positions. Need members to fill the following positions. GCGC will announce candidates at the February 2022 meeting, voting will be in March 2022 and Installation is at the April 2022 meeting.
* Secretary * Blossoms Bulletin * President
- Holiday/Christmas Luncheon –
- Flower/Horticulture Show & Plant Sale
Start growing your offerings for our February 2022 plant sale. We also want YOU to step up for our Flower/Horticulture Show. We need participants to work the event as well as floral designers and your horticulture offerings. Let me, Pat Townsend, know how you would like to participate.
Be sure to bring your GCGC Yearbook to review activities.
- Future Activities: See below for Bonsai Society 40th Annual Show and Sale, Collier County Extension Yard and Garden Show, and FMLCGC Flower Show coming up in November.
New Business: Bring up any topics that we should discuss.
See you all Monday, 11/8/21. Bring your smiles and enjoy!
Pat Townsend, President